Volunteering at NTRC
Volunteers are an essential part of Northland Therapeutic Riding Center's program, contributing more than 4,000 hours per year. We need you! Experience with horses is not necessary for every volunteer role, as many positions extend beyond the barn. Our volunteer opportunities include but not limited to:
- Horse leaders
- Side walkers
- Grooming and tacking
- Fundraising and event planning
Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older and in good physical condition to serve as horse leaders or sidewalkers. Schedules are flexible and NTRC provides a 2 hour orientation to learn about EAAT, safety procedures, and hands-on experience with our horses.
Steps to begin Volunteering at NTRC:
- Complete the Volunteer Interest form below.
- Submit the Volunteer Application.
- Check the Events Calendar for an upcoming orientation session.
- Attend orientation.
- Get started! Choose a volunteer shift and confirm with Volunteer coordinator.
Any questions? Please reach out to Cindy Sahl or call 816-808-1106.