Volunteer Your Time
Our volunteers are an essential part of Northland Therapeutic Riding Centers program, donating more 4,000 hours per year.
We need you! Experience with horses is not necessary for all positions since many volunteer positions extend beyond the barn.
There are so many wonderful volunteer jobs available:
- Horse leaders
- Side walkers
- Grooming and tacking
- Fundraising and event planning
- Office skills
Volunteer schedules are flexible. Volunteers need to be 14 years of age or older and in good physical condition to lead horses or sidewalk with our riders. NTRC provides a two and a half hour volunteer orientation for all those interested in helping. You will learn about therapeutic riding, important safety procedures, and receive hands-on experience with our horses.
Steps to begin Volunteering at NTRC:
- Complete contact form below to get us in touch with you
- Submit Volunteer Application
- Check our Events Calendar for upcoming Volunteer Orientation - Sign Up!
- Attend Orientation
- Choose a time slot that works for you and confirm with Volunteer coordinator.
- BEGIN! Any questions please contact 816-808-1106